an(e)vil

My photo
Existentialism-- Just a bloody good excuse to go riding...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

 2012-03-22 01:25
Just when the place is looking like some battle torn graveyard with 4 bikes in pieces... I had to break apart a fifth bike that's been hitched up quietly for months with today's spoils.


Some moons back a Tange lugged post came along.
Today the "Tange Trinity" on the Stanyan is finally complete.




Ok maybe this one will just wait in the box for a while...

2012-03-28 22:30
Up...
SOMA: "For the nth time people, I'm not a frigging fixie! I AM an SS... so stop asking why I have brakes."

2 comments:

  1. Nice stem, looks like it will match the bike nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been eying it online for awhile... but finding it a bit costly.
    Then when I held it @ the LBS the other day... that's it! :D

    ReplyDelete