an(e)vil

My photo
Existentialism-- Just a bloody good excuse to go riding...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another case closed.



Things wouldn't change very much and life of a cyclist will always remain cheap in Singapore (to be fair its pretty cheap in most other places too). This was the kind of scenario that played like a broken record in my mind again and again and finally led to a complete stop in all my road riding.

Yes I still move from place to place on 2 wheels meandering the pavements risking $20 fine. Made easier on mtbs that can pop and wheelie, eating up grass and any irregularities with ease but definitely  slower than on a  road bike if things were in a hurry.

Fatalistic as all cyclists are, one way or another, I decided long ago not to be a part of the fatal statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment