an(e)vil

My photo
Existentialism-- Just a bloody good excuse to go riding...

Monday, January 14, 2013

Oops!

Bike history
Bike journeys/ autobiographies
Nice bike picturebooks...

Zilch. Nada.

Was unpacking my library of books, as usual things get segregated neatly according to my interests. Things military, tattoos, aquarium/ fishes, .... each category built up over the years representing my various interests be it past or present. It always start with a book on the topic/ subject somewhere.

Bikes! Just realized I have nothing. Not a flipping page. No magazines don't count.

Strange. The interest that takes up 9/10 of my time  versus all other interests combined is conspicuously missing on the shelves. Maybe its time to start.. maybe this is the reason why I never did saddle up and say "The hell with the world. Gone Riding -- for the next 3 years"

No comments:

Post a Comment