an(e)vil

My photo
Existentialism-- Just a bloody good excuse to go riding...

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Another trail bites the dust

Been hearing for months and getting updates from friends up north that Kiara is "go, going, gone".
After watching this video they can be no denial... and WTF! All this done in the name of conservation! Over my fucking ass. AND deers can climb trees now huh!

The real scope of what and why isn't really what I'm covering... All the media prep talk reasons are basically FOS as far as I know. Personally I don't even go up that far many times but this is really one of "the" trails network in this region... so much for good riding grounds...


This truly is gonna be a loss to all and really feeling sad for my biking pals up around KL region...

No comments:

Post a Comment